Come along with PowerBoat Television’s Drew McMillin inside the J-Craft Studio to get an in-depth look at how the team is breathing new life into an old classic!
PowerBoat Television’s Drew McMillin test drives the all-new 2021 J-Craft 21SS.
Join Paul Roberts, P.Eng., design consultant to J-Craft’s J21SS, as he talks about features and design considerations that make the J-Craft a leading-edge ski boat.
- Wake Characteristics
- Slalom Technique
- Purpose-Driven Hull Design
- Common Requirements of Skiers
- Directional Control and Trackability
- 4-Stroke Engine Impact
- Speed Control
- Skiing as a Lifelong Sport
- Versatility for Drivers and Skiers of All Levels
- Ideal Wake and Visibility